In the final sermon for 2020, Pastor Scott encourages folks to make five decisions every morning. These decisions will help the follower of Christ live a life that brings glory and honor to God.
1. I choose to give Jesus ownership of my life. (Matthew 16:24-27)
2. I choose not to sin (Romans 6:1-11)
3. I choose to be God’s hands and feet (Romans 6:12-14 & Romans 12:1-2)
4. I choose to crucify my flesh (Galatians 5:16-25)
5. I choose to put on the armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-20)
In this Christmas sermon, Pastor Trent looks at what happened when Jesus was born. The angels told the story, the shepherds told the story, Mary told the story, and now it is our turn to tell the story of Jesus' birth. Jesus came to fulfill prophecy, live a perfect life as an example, die the death we deserve, so by believing in Him, we can have eternal life. What a great story!
In the final message from Philippians, Pastor Scott encourages us to be content in all things. Regardless of the ups and downs of life, we can be content because we are followers of Jesus, indwelled by the Holy Spirit, and our needs are perfectly met by God the Father. Contentment must be learned and results in radical generosity.